Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Naturally Unnatural

I got an e-mail from my good friends over at Wootini giving me a heads-up on their exhibit schedule for the next few months. Their first exhibit for the new year is titled Unnatural History and will feature works by Bloo Empire and Tony Shiau a.k.a. "Nakanari" (curator of the Funny Club Show).Unnatural HistoryBloo Empire is a close-to-hometown artist, hailing from Charlotte, North Cackalacka, our largest city. Not my personal favorite city, but I guess I have had some bad experiences there that deter my return. Nakanari originally hails from Taiwan, but has set up shop in Florida. The show will feature paintings, custom 3D pieces and a special Nakanari exclusive only available on opening night. The opening will be Friday, February 10th from 7 pm until they kick everybody out. Uzi and TJ of "Family" will be providing the beats, as usual. You can get info about the rest of the upcoming shows on Wootini's News page.

2 comments:

Sublime said...

Hi,

I just found your blog by doing the "next blog" thing at the top of the page.

I'm looking forward to reading checking out more of the stuff you link to.

If you get a chance, come answer a few questions at my Q&A blog called, The Big Question. I post a new question each day and would be interested in reading your answers!
http://bigquestion2day.blogspot.com

Btw, have you ever been to, or heard of Rotofugi in Chicago? It's my fav Urban Vinyl Reseller. Here's their link:
http://www.rotofugi.com

Take care,
Sublime

Sublime said...

I forgot to say... I think my blog is a "one-of-a-kind"...lol. I wouldn't mind a link off your blog if you want to exchange!

Let me know if you're interested.