Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Living On Cloud 360

Air Max 360 EvolutionI wrote about this earlier, but I got an e-mail from my cousin Scott reminding me that the new Air Max collection, including the new Air Max 360, was released this weekend with quite a bit of fanfare. I am not a huge fan of the Air Max, like I said before, I prefer more old skool kicks, like these Hemp Nike Dunk Lows available at select Journeys locations, but Solebox in Germany is getting the Air Max Evolution Pack in stock coming up on Thursday, January 26th and I am quite fond of the new Air Max 360 Evolution [pictured above]. There isn't any information about it on their website, other than a picture, but it appears to be geared for the great outdoors with what looks like a brown, laser-cut leather upper and heavy-duty lugs on the sole for better off-road traction. Of course, you wouldn't want to get these Limited Ed. kicks dirty by dragging them through the mud. Also, if I were going to get a new pair of sneakers from Journeys, I would get these Hemp Rasta Adidas Superstar II's.

No comments: