Wednesday, January 25, 2006

So Much Stuff

Assault SoldierI Rock Deadstock
So little time. I got a lot of work today, so I'm going to try to make this quick. First, I got an e-mail from Assault! Design today letting me know that they have a couple of new Limited Ed. button badges in stock. Badges! Badges! We don't need no stinkin' badges! Unless of course they are as cool as these two. First off is the Limited Ed. Assault Soldier button badge [pictured above, left], featuring a play on the Jordan logo using a soldier with a helmet and a gun instead of Michael Jordan with a basketball. Are they trying to tell us something about the nature of society, or is it just for fun? Second is the Limited Ed. "I Rock Deadstock" button badge [pictured above, right]. According to Assault, "If you rock those vintage deadstock kicks, you need to let people know!"

I also received an e-mail from Wootini this morning letting me know that their latest figure release, the Limited Ed. Squire vinyl figure by Jermaine Rogers, will be available for pre-order very soon. It comes in four different flavors: the Regular Squire, limited to 600, the Shadow Squire, limited to 250, the G.I.D. Squire, limited to 50, and the Clear "The Stalker" Squire, limited to 25. Pictures of each of them are below.

Jermaine Rogers Squire figure

No comments: