Friday, January 13, 2006

Blade

I got an e-mail this morning from Ben Greene letting me know that Medicom has released a new Real Action Hero figure in the form of Wesley Snipes from the film Blade. The figure comes with the Japan-only release of the Blade DVD boxset and is available for pre-order from Action HQ. It is scheduled for delivery in March and will run you a whopping $29995. Ben sent me a bunch of nice pics, so here are some of them. I am tired as hell, so that's all for now. Maybe if I wake up a little later I will post more stuff. Until then I will try not to fall asleep on my desk. Now they just need to come out with a Real Action Hero version of Kris Kristofferson's character from Blade. Or should his figure be a Fake Action Zero?

Blade BoxsetHey Mr. Tough-guy
Don't pull that thing out hereAlright, put the sword down buddy

1 comment:

Setholonius said...

The irony is that the action hero is now worth more than the actual Wesley Snipes. Oh no, sorry Wes, you're career is going great! I'm really looking forward to Razor's Edge -- Po-Chih Leong is one of my favorite directors. I loved Out of Reach -- who knew Steven Segal had such range?