Friday, October 28, 2005

Scary Clowns!

If you know me, you know one thing, I'm scared of clowns. Well, maybe not scared, but I do hate them and everything they stand for. That's why I have decided to dress as a scary clown for Halloween. Speaking of scary clowns, check out the Trexi Circus Punk Edition Box Set that Kidrobot just got in stock. That's the kind of scary clown that I want to be. I just need a few more tattoos and some eyeball cufflinks and my costume will be complete.

Update: You can also find the Trexi Circus Punks here at My Plastic Heart.

2 comments:

Setholonius said...

For those who don't know, Alec was molested by a gay clown, while tripping on LSD, in NY's FAO Shwartz in 1995. Alec, maybe you've suppressed this memory, but that clown touched you and did terrible things to you, including but not limited to wearing your asshole as a hat. Also, I was that clown.

Limited Ed. said...

Yes, I remember the gay clown at FAO Schwartz, but I didn't realize that was you. Maybe it was because I was on LSD, or maybe it was because your head was up my ass.