Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Damn! Another T-shirt?!

I'm starting to see a trend here. My last three posts have been about t-shirts. But this one is also about shameless self-promotion. Yes, Threadless has approved another one of my t-shirt designs for voting and shredding on. I hope everyone likes it better than the last one. I have already been told that it is kind of a rip-off of a Green Day album cover, which may have subliminally contributed to my design, but I am not a fan of Green Day, so that isn't very likely. Not to mention, my design looks completely different from theirs. I tried to keep the design subtle. Maybe too subtle. Maybe it should have been flaming red and pulsating and dripping blood. Oh well, c'est la vie. My next design will be better. I have already submitted it. It should be approved for voting soon enough. Then it can be shredded. Maybe it will make four t-shirt posts in a row. Wouldn't that be fun?

4 comments:

Setholonius said...

I think it's "c'est la vie," but then again, I don't speak Freedom.

Limited Ed. said...

You caught it before Anne did, and she speaks French! That means you win the prize! You get the fish... stupid!

Anonymous said...

I was just trying to give you a break. Is that so wrong?

Limited Ed. said...

Not wrong at all!