Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Most Fun Toy Ever!


                               

While we are all sitting around anxiously awaiting the announcement from Apple this afternoon about what the future holds, I thought I would post about the next most funnest toy there ever could be. It's Log, it's Log, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood! Well, it's actually plastic made to look like wood, and it is available here at Kidrobot. What could be more fun to do while waiting for your video iPod to arrive than play with Log? Fun for a girl or dog, everyone loves a Log!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...you know, my birthday is coming up soon...

Anonymous said...

Very curious about Apple's decisions myself. How long before we are in the belly of the Intel beast?

In the meantime I'm play with my Airzooka