Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Just Jew It!

Cartel Goods has a t-shirt on their website store that made me laugh this morning, which was difficult because it's damn cold outside and my face muscles are all frozen. It's the Just Jew It t-shirt by Spoon Fed. Cartel Goods actually has quite a variety of Limited Ed. t-shirts, and not just Jewish-themed ones. Their featured product right now is the clever Mad People in New York are Hustlers t-shirt by Mighty Healthy. It's clever because all of the words on the shirt are names of magazines and they use the font from the magazine titles. Pretty sneaky, sis. I also get a kick out of the Kill All Artists t-shirt by 2K by Gingham. I sure am glad I wore a sweater this morning. I hope it warms up a little this afternoon. Apparently, winter is right around the corner. It looks like we avoided Wilma, though. But beware of the Hypercane! It could be right around the corner. We still have a month of hurricane season left.

No comments: