Wednesday, October 12, 2005

iPod Video, iPod Video, iPOD VIDEO!!!

Here's the link to Engadget's coverage of Steve Jobs' keynote address. They have already shown the new iPod with video capabilities, which is being called, simply, "The iPod." Here's an advance picture:



Details: 30 and 60 GB versions, 0.44 inches thick, 260,000 color 2.5 inch display, QVGA resolution (320 x 240 pixels), support for MPEG-4 and H.264 at 30 fps, TV out, both white and black versions, and shipping next week! Yeah, I gotta' get me one of these. But first I have to get a napkin to wipe up all of this drool.

Update: They will have episodes of my favorite show, Lost, available for download to the new iPod! Here are more pictures from Engadget:



Now I have to go clean the jizz stains off of the front of my pants.

Also, check out the new, nut-bust-worthy iMac G5.

No comments: