Tuesday, October 18, 2005

For The Ladies

Every once in a while I guess I have to post something for all of the ladies out there that read my blog. Both of you will probably find this amusing and entertaining. Or you will think that I am a sexist pig and you will want to castrate me the next time we meet. Anyway, I was checking out Bombing Science, the online store for all graffiti supplies, when I discovered this Limited Ed. Avive Women's t-shirt:

          


These shirts are limited to only 37 so get them while they're hot. The Bombing Science graffiti shop has plenty of cool clothes for chicks that you can check out here, like this Triple 5 Soul blazer and this cute Fafi mini-skirt; tres chic! I know someone whose birthday is coming up soon who might just get a cute little Limited Ed. Fafi shirt or an Upper Playground hoodie (or something else if she disapproves of my selections).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That playground sweatshirt reminds me of the first time we met. That magical moment when you looked in my eyes and said: "little girl, would you like some candy?"

Limited Ed. said...

And you told me you weren't allowed to talk to strangers! What a magical night. So, that's a "no" on the Upper Playground sweatshirt then? The search narrows.

Anonymous said...

What now? A onesie?

Limited Ed. said...

I was thinking more along the lines of a Fairytale Princess costume for my little princess.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could give it to me a couple days early. I'm sure it would be a big hit on Franklin St.