Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Sneaker Pimps Auction

          

Freshness Mag
has links to three auctions on eBay for items donated from the Sneaker Pimps 2005 exhibition tour. The first is a one-of-a-kind painting by Dave White of an Adidas MicroPacer shoe, next is a pair of custom, Limited Ed. Meth Nike Blazers and the last one is a pair of custom, Limited Ed. SBTG Nike Dunk Hi-tops. My favorites are the Meth Blazers, but unfortunately they are a size 8 1/2, which is way too small for me to wear. The Dunks would probably fit me, because they are a size 11, which is still a little too small, but I don't like the look of them. I really don't like the velcro strap that goes over the laces. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to forsake the victims of Hurricane Katrina, who are receiving the proceeds from these auctions, and wait for the next Sneaker Pimps auction, if there is one.

No comments: