Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Bring Back The 80's

I got an e-mail from James D over at Moog Music letting me know that they have, ready for delivery, this beautiful Limited Ed. Moog Logo Track Suit:



According to the website, "Retro look Moog logo track suit does not gaurantee popularity, nor mad break-dancing skills. Wear it well and Moog it HARD." Hey, I think I saw that guy at a party in Asheville. Unfortunately Bob is not around to see this amazing track suit of beauty. Also, I might just have to order me a Moogerfooger and then return it so that I can get me one of these sweet "I'm an idiot" t-shirts:



You can actually get the shirt without having to buy and then return a Moogerfooger by going here.

Now on the toy tip, check out this Sucklord 75 figure from Suckrealm 6000 by Suckadelic:



It sure does suck! And like the Gay Empire Stormtrooper, this figure, "is NOT a toy. It is an Art object and should be handled accordingly. In other words, don’t let some stupid kid put it in his mouth. User assumes all liability. Satisfaction is NOT guaranteed. Colors may vary. Quality may vary. NO refunds! Produced in Chinatown, NYC."

Lastly, I apologize for not posting anything yesterday, but it was Rosh Hashanah and I was in Synagogue partying like it was 5760! L'Shana Tova everybody!

No comments: