Friday, October 07, 2005

Lazy Friday

I am being lazy today because it is Friday, so I will just reiterate a post that Evan Orensten made over at Cool Hunting. It's about the Throw Yo:



It is "a new collectible yo-yo coming out next year. It is rumored to be influenced by 'the evolving Yo-Yo sub-culture with street, cutting-edge fashion, art and music cultures.' It is the collaboration of four talents: Professional basketball player Baron Davis, award winning National and World Spin Top champion yo-yo player and Buzz-on yo-yo company partner Dave Bazan, and the directing team of Coodie and Chike who are represented by A Band Apart." When I was in junior high school, carrying yo-yo's was extremely popular. And Duncan Butterfly yo-yo's were the best because you could do tricks easier with them. I showed my girlfriend some yo-yo tricks the other night and boy was she impressed! Apparently all of the cool yo-yo's nowadays are coming from Buzz-on Industries. They even have Limited Ed. yo-yo's:



Also, check out pictures from the Sneaker Pimps exhibit here on Cool Hunting. Now I'm going to try and take a nap at my desk with my eyes open.

BTW: this is my 300th post! Yaay! Time to celebrate!

No comments: