Monday, October 17, 2005

Short Weekend

        
Ever since I got a job, my weekends seem to go by so fast. I guess when I'm not working, everyday is like a Sunday. Yesterday was very much like a Sunday because I watched football all day. This morning was very much like a Monday because I didn't want to get up and go to work... and because it was Monday. I thought about calling in sick this morning, but then I remembered that I might want to call in sick on Friday so that I can go to the State Fair with my girlfriend, who will be on fall break, on a weekday when it won't be so crowded. So here I am at work, farting up a storm, trying to avoid actually doing anything until after lunch. I feel like Ron Livingston's character, Peter, in Office Space. Anyway, Assault! Design has redesigned their website. Apparently it is now easier to navigate. The old one wasn't difficult to maneuver, but I guess change is the new constant. Well, that's all for now. Now back to farting.

No comments: