Friday, October 07, 2005

Best Idea Ever!

Now I'm awake! Check this out, this has got to be the greatest invention I have ever seen. I was just surfing around the internet and I found this Cackalacky® Classic Condiment Co. Original Drummy DeviceTM:



Now you may be asking yourself, "What is a Drummy DeviceTM?" I know I asked the same question when I first saw it. Well, the purpose of the Drummy DeviceTM is to make Cackalacky's® Famous Chicken LollipopsTM:



Chicken wrapped in bacon and barbequed! What could be better? Here's my favorite picture of the bacon-wrapped chicken being inserted into the Drummy DeviceTM:



I sure am getting hungry. Hey baby, if you are reading this, let's get some bar-b-que for dinner tonight!

Don't forget to sing along to the Cackalacky® Song.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm taking a five hour lunch and three sixteen pound barbecue trays just because of this post.

Setholonius said...

okay honey, let's go!