Thursday, October 28, 2004

Sweet! Death Rays!

I have been waiting for sooooo long for someone to finally get around to putting together some of that futuristic technology that was predicted in the movies of the 1940's and '50's. Now that time has come, through the tremendous work of Brotronic Weapons! Yes, my new favorite company has produced such classics of future past as the Electrolux Death Ray:



And the Minitron:



Destined to soon rule the Earth through their mastery of technology, Brotronic has already started their ad campaign of ultimate doom! I haven't been able to find any prices or availability dates on their website, but I can't wait to get my hands on some of that fine hardware when it becomes available. I think their moto says it all, "Yesterday's future, today."

[Via Screenhead]

No comments: