Monday, November 01, 2004

Baadaaaasssss Mini Chopper!

Well, I think I have finally recovered from my cousin's wedding this past weekend. It sure was a lot of fun! I ate, I drank, I danced. I laughed my ass off at my goofy brother who dances like Elaine from Seinfeld. I'm the next oldest amongst the cousins, so I'm expected to get married next. Anybody out there wanna' marry a nice Jewish boy from North Carolina? I have a good-paying, steady job. I have my own apartment. I'm highly educated. I'm an artist. Ladies? Anybody? Somebody? Nobody? Well, on to the good stuff then.

This has got to be the coolest thing for people who are afraid of (or have fallen off of and broken their back) motorcycles. Check out these supercool custom Bay Town Choppers Custom Mini Choppers:



These sweetass mini-choppers are custom made to your specifications and feature a 6 hp 195 cc engine and prices ranging from $4,500 to $5,600 depending on the style. They are not nearly as pricey as their full size counterparts, which is nice. They are street legal and not so poweful that I would be afraid of getting on one. So expect to see me riding one of these bad boys down the aisle in the near future. Or some alternate future that may or may not actually exist.

[Via I4U]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have you know I don't dance like Elaine. I dance like Thor, God of Thunder. Powerful and resolute. By the way, go NADER!!! KILL KILL KILL!!!
Seth

Limited Ed. said...

Sure ya' dance like Thor... with a lightening rod up his ass. Where's your mythical hammer Mjolnir, huh?

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.