Wednesday, October 27, 2004

New b.b. birdys In Time For Halloween

My Plastic Heart has got some new Limited Ed. b.b. birdy Jack figures in stock with scary skull faces just in time for Halloween. Unfortunately, their site is in Flash, so I can't link directly to the page with the new birdys on it, but I can show you pictures of the glow-in-the-dark Jack and the silver Jack:



Each ghoolishly fun Jack figure comes with a matching t-shirt and is limited to only 500 pieces! And for just $38.99 each, these puppies, I mean birdys, will be going fast... so get them while they last. Hey that rhymed. Maybe I should go into poetry, I hear there's big money in that!

2 comments:

M said...

I would like to make a request for some limited edition food, for I am very hungry.

Limited Ed. said...

I know what you mean. I haven't eaten in like two days or something. I am trying to lose weight so that I can fit into my suit for my cousin's wedding. I keep hallucinating that people are turning into food like in the Warner Bros.' cartoons.