Wednesday, October 20, 2004

To Boldly Go Where No Toy Has Gone Before...

Up my ass! That's right, I'm going to buy this "rare" set of Limited Ed. Star Trek Bridge Crew action figures:



And shove them up my ass. That's about all they are really good for. As you can probably tell, I am not a big fan of the whole Star Trek phenomenon. I am more of a Star Wars person. That doesn't mean that I still don't think that Luke was a wuss and that the new Star Wars prequels were crap. Of course, nothing can really compare to the utter crapiness of Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country. Nothing... except maybe the comedic acting of William Shatner or the quality of these toys. I love it when someone calls something limited edition when they produced 150,000 of them. And this guy wants five hundred bucks for these things! Of course, it does include "a classic Type II hand phaser and communicator," and the box is a diarama of the Enterprise bridge. More like diarrhea if you ask me. Speaking of which, these figures are making my ass hurt something fierce. I better get them out of there before they are attacked by Klingons! Boy was that a bad joke. I can't help it, I'm tired. I stayed up way too late last night watching a tape of past Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episodes. Noodge.

No comments: