Monday, October 25, 2004

Prepare For Punishment!

Ningyoushi has got some cool Limited Ed. Battle Damaged Captain America and Classic Punisher Minimates:


                      They're holding hands, how cute.

From the San Diego and WizardWorld Comic Cons. There were only 5000 of these made and yet they are still pretty damn cheap. I guess its because they're small. Small things are funny... and cute. I like small furry animals, like chipmunks. They are so cute! They are fun to put down my pants. They make me do my happy dance. Hey, that rhymed.

Also small, but not necessarily cute, are these Woody Woodpecker Kubricks:

Hehehe! I said pecker! Funny! Anyway, now that I am almost done being juvenile, I wasn't really crazy about Woody Woodpecker. It really wasn't my favorite cartoon. Chilly Willy was kind of cute, but Woody was just annoying. The funniest thing about him was his name. I always got a laugh thinking about some chick getting splinters from his wood pecker. Okay, that wasn't very nice. Well, that's masculine insecurity for you. Can anyone out there see my bald spot?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see your bald spot... in the reflection on my bald spot.
--spaceboy--