Friday, October 01, 2004

This Is My Rifle...

This is my gun, one is for fighting, the other's for fun! Now that the assault rifle ban in the good ol' U.S. of A. has ended (thank God, who is obviously a gun owner), I can finally get myself one of these fancy Limited Ed. Cold War AK-47 Victory Editions:



This beauty comes in either a Silver Tribute or Gold Tribute edition. Even though the Gold Tribute edition is more limited, at only 50 pieces, I like the look of the Silver Tribute version better. These fine weapons, brought to you by the good people of The American Historical Foundation would make a lovely addition to any gun-nuts' arsenal. I can see Drew or Franklin getting one of these to add to their collection. Of course, the price may be a slight deterant for any of my gun-toting friends.

1 comment:

M said...

These people are mentally fucking handicapped! Calling this craptacular occurrence of Americana a "Victory Edition" (and including an American flag?!) is like casting a Cuban cigar in bronze and calling it an "Embargo Version." Some glorified white trash dingbat in the "American Historical Foundation" (they refer to the Civil War as "The War Between the States" on their front page - always the tell-tale sign of a thoughtful, reflective historian) actually believes that this piece of shit somehow "honors our Cold War victory." Whatever. I'd love to have one on my gun rack.