Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Black BB

These are the first pics I have seen of the new Limited Ed. Six Years Old Gardener Box Set Featuring 6" BB and ML:


I'm not sure what else is included with this package, and unfortunately Julian over at W.H.Y. Workshop doesn't have any more information on the website than I just provided. If anyone out there knows anything else about this box set, please let me know, alright. I already have the orange version of BB, but a black version would be just as cool to own. I could even make them fight for supremacy... of my heart!

Update: I received an e-mail from Julian with more information about the black BB. Not only does it include the 6" black BB figure, but also a Mini Michael Lau figure, a Big Black Box set, a Gardener Big Poster with Holder, and a Post Card set. It's $225.00, though, so I won't be owning it anytime soon.

No comments: