Friday, October 15, 2004

Deadhead Businessmen?

I'm not sure if ol' Jerry-bear would be turning over in his grave right now over this or not. I am very confused here. On the one hand, he did design the pattern on this Limited Ed. Pink Hummingbird Study Silk Tie:



But on the other hand, was he really a friend to the boardroom? Would he have wanted a bunch of greedy corporate yahoos, who probably would have never attended one of his concerts or imbibed any of his favorite mind-altering substances (well, maybe cocaine), to be wearing something with his name on it? Especially a "stunning weightier woven self tipped necktie rendered in beautiful colors of pink, yellow, pale blue and lime?" With that description, I guess he probably would have. He was a pretty big sellout by the end there. And by big, I mean rotund. And by rotund, I mean he had a huge fat ass.

No comments: