Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Work, Work, Work

I have been so figgin' busy at work this week I have had hardly any time to search for interesting and Limited Ed. items for all of you out there in TV Land, I mean WWW Land, to gawk at and drool over. Luckily, my slack gets picked up by quite a few other websites. Like Josh Rubin who posted about the new Limited Ed. issue of Visionaire:



That comes out next month. It is limited to 1500 copies and instead of using ink it features laser-cut printing, similar to the technique used on these Laser Cut Nike's. It should be very interesting to look at. Of course, for $175.00 an issue, I won't be actually looking at it any time soon.

Also, on the ultra-rare front, Gizmodo reported today about an adorable Limited Ed. Hello Kitty! guitar:



Just $500.00 with shipping! That thing would be perfect for the B.K.C.R.O.! Just imagine our lead guitarist shredding some wild cock-rock on that thing.

My personal thanks goes out to all of those out there who are keeping the Limited Ed. spirit alive. Now it is time for me to go home and pass out!

(Please ignore any references to the Cock Rock Disco as it is a contradiction in terms.)

No comments: