Thursday, September 23, 2004

Happy Birthday Cameron (Wherever You Are)!

Today is Cameron Price's 30th birthday! He's a big boy now, and in honor of his birthday I have searched high and low for Limited Ed. items that befit his scrumtrulescent magnanimousness. First off is this Limited Ed. Jeff Stryker 12" Adult Action Figure:



I chose this item because it reminded me of Cameron's illustrious film career. Also because Cameron somehow manages to lose his shirt in every episode of the long running TV series 303 B.

The second item up for bid in today's showcase showdown is this lovely Limited Ed. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Print:



Because Cameron is a big "Buffy Head" and because Sarah Michelle Gellar is pretty damn hot.

And finally, I think Cameron would really like this Limited Ed. hand signed and numbered "Yoda - Jedi Master" giclee print:



Because Cameron is short, full of wisdom, and is sometimes so fucked-up that he talks all backwards like Yoda. Also, I like finding Limited Ed. Yoda crap. It really restores my faith in God. Happy birthday Cameron!

No comments: