Monday, September 27, 2004

Replacement Children

For all of those people out there who want children without all of the pain, weight-gain, blood, placenta, crying, crapping, vomiting, etc. that goes along with the process of having kids, you can now spend what you would have put away in your child's college tuition fund on this Robovie-M robot:



This quiet, walking, soccer-playing marvel of modern technology can do everything a child can do and more, without the noise and mess. From standing on one leg to getting up from lying on its back to picking up a ball and throwing it this little droid is amazing. If I had five grand to drop on one I definitely would, but I can't even afford to get some chick pregnant to have a little one of my own, and all that would cost me is the price of a glass of wine and a hand-full of roofies. Make sure to check out all of the videos at the bottom of the page on the website for these little guys. They are all very cute, if not hilarious.

[Via I4U]

No comments: