Monday, September 13, 2004

Aaaaarrghhh!!! A Spider!!!

Woah! It looks so real it just jumps right out at ya'! Alright, I don't have much time left. I need a new job where I don't have to do any actual work and I can spend all day looking for Limited Ed. stuff, but until that happens, I will just have to deal with only posting once a day in some cases and not posting very interesting items at times, like these Limited Ed. Reflection Holograms. My favorite is Tarantula:



But I also like Pegasus:



Because there's nothing cooler than a flying horse, and because Clash of the Titans was the greatest movie ever made. I guess you have to either call Universal Hologram at (707) 823-7171 or e-mail them at universalholo@comcast.net to order one of these beautiful treasures, 'cause they ain't got one of them fancy shopping carts on their website. Get 'em while they're hot... and ridiculously expensive!

No comments: