Monday, September 20, 2004

Sneakers? From A Toy Store?

Kidrobot has just announced that they will be carrying the new Limited Ed. Reebok Ice Cream Sneakers by Billionaire Boys Club which consists of Pharrell Williams of N.E.R.D. and The Neptunes and Nigo of A Bathing Ape and the Japanese punk band Tokyo Sex Pistols. These kicks were previously only available at Vacant in Las Vegas. Limited to only 3000 pairs of each "flavor" these will surely sell out quickly. I'm not sure why, though. They really aren't that attractive. My favorites are the black versions:



Even though they are kind of ugly they would match a lot of my outfits, while the yellow ones and white ones would not. The coolest thing about these sneakers is the ice cream box that they come in. Check it out:



I would get a pair of these, but I'm afraid that they would melt before I had a chance to get them home and eat them.

No comments: