Wednesday, September 29, 2004

A Touch of Class

Sorry no posts yesterday folks, but I was just not in the right frame of mind. Limited Ed. items kept buzzing at me, but I just swatted them away like so many mosquitos at a bar-b-que. Now I'm back and fully rested and ready to go. So, on with the show. I would like to rave about these cool hand-crafted Solid Wood PC Peripherals:



But really I just think they are cheezy. This Purple Heart monitor, keyboard and mouse set will run you a mere $7,250.00. Yeah, cheap. I guess if you have a nice purple-heart-appointed office, you are probably making enough money to afford a matching computer. The rest of us will just have to live with our dull, putty-colored pieces of crap. Unless, like me, you have a nice, shiny, white-plastic Mac. Prices for these beauties run from $5,450.00 for less exotic woods like Mahogany and Cherry to $12,000.00 for more exotic woods like Thuya and Amboyna. All this talk about wood is giving me a mean chubby. I hope I don't get splinters. I probably shouldn't be smacking my schlong against this wooden keyboard anyway. But that's how I like it. Bad keyboard! Dirty! Dirty!

[Via Engadget]

No comments: