Friday, September 03, 2004

Big Pimpin' In NYC



I'm sorry I forgot to post this until now, Josh Rubin reminded me of it this morning, but I have also been following it on Freshness Mag. The venue for the Sneaker Pimps exhibit in NYC today and tomorrow, September 3rd & 4th, has moved. It is now at Office Ops, 57 Thames Street, Willamsburg, Brooklyn. So I guess the Sneaker Pimps NYC exhibit isn't even in NYC, it's in Brooklyn! What a gyp. Well, all of my peeps in B-lyn will be happy about that. And my sister now lives in Williamsburg! Of course, she could care less about an exhibit featuring rare, vintage, Limited Ed., and custom sneakers. The opening reception begins at 8:00 tonight. I wish I could be there.

(Yo, Leia, you gotta' start making a bigger web presence for yourself so that I don't keep using the same damn link for you every time I reference you in my blog.)

No comments: