Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Looooooong Weekend

It sure was nice to get away from the office for the nice long weekend, even if I did spend the entire weekend worrying about finishing the new website, sketching the new logo for our coffee mugs and typing up seminar notes for work. I did manage to play nine holes of golf, drink eight gin and tonics and eat three hamburgers, though. All in all, it was time well spent. Of course, when I got back to business there was a ton of Limited Ed. stuff that had gone unmentioned here. So, let me begin. First of all, my boy Josh Rubin has got some info on these 'punk-chic' Limited Ed. L'Ange De Mort Nike Blazers:



They were designed as a collaboration between Methamphibian and Well Bred. The only way to get them is to win them. The only way to win them is by buying a Deth Rock T-shirt from Well Bred. Seems like some BS to me.

At least Vacant lets you pre-order their new Limited Ed. Reebok Ice Creams:



These shoes, that were found via Freshness Mag, may not be the coolest looking shoes ever, but they have enough freshness to match any of your bling-bling.

Gizmodo had something right up my alley today for me to peep. It was this Limited Ed. Confederate Motorcycles F124 Hellcat:



Whew boy! That thing is straight out of my nightmares. I love the Southern nature of this company, but I still have a slight motorcycle phobia since the last time I got on one I fell right off and broke my back.

By the way, Ningyoushi has all of the new Michael Lau figures in.

No comments: