Friday, June 18, 2004

Colonel Angus Anyone?

Burger King has a new burger called the Angus Steak Burger, so I asked the girl at the drive-thru if it was named after the Colonel. Predictably, she responded, "Who?" So I said, "You know, the Colonel, Colonel Angus? He was a great Civil War hero. Come on, Colonel Angus? Colonel Angus? Next your going to tell me you don't know who Ray Charles is." I tell you what, do not piss off a young African American woman at a drive-thru at lunch time. Seriously, bad idea. There was definitely spit in my burger. Probably a little bit of Colonel Angus, too.

Anyway, I just got me a set of these Jay and Silent Bob Action Figures:



To christen my new apartment. Gotta' have some new toys for my new place. It only took me four hours to pack up all of my other toys last night. I love moving!

Thanks to Tom Fool for getting me on the subject of Colonel Angus.

No comments: