Thursday, June 10, 2004

Vacuum Cleaners?

Who would have known that there were so many different Limited Ed. vacuum cleaners in the world? I really did not expect to find any. But there are a lot of them apparently. First off, we have this Miele S548i Aluminium Limited Edition Vacuum Cleaner:



Apparently this is the first ever HEPA certified vacuum cleaner! I'm not exactly sure what makes it Limited Ed., but that's how it is advertised. Then you got this Eureka Boss Limited Edition Vacuum:



I'm not really sure what makes this one Limited Ed. either. Maybe the color? There is no indication on the site as to why it is limited. Then there is this Eureka Limited Edition Vacuum. I'm not sure why this one is limited either. I'm thinking it probably has something to do with the bonus mini turbo nozzle. All of these Limited Ed. vacuums seem to be limited for no reason at all. Of course, the best vacuum I have ever used is this Dyson DC07 Full Gear Model:



Dyson is even running a contest called "Colour My Dyson" in which you can design your own Limited Ed. Dyson vac and a portion of the proceeds from the sales of the winning design will be donated to Cancer and Leukaemia in Childhood (CLIC). Not only do they make the best vacuums, but they donate money to charity, too. All of these vacuums really suck, but the Dyson definitely sucks the best. I just wish the same could be said of my girlfriend. Wait a minute, I don't have a girlfriend. So who was that in my room last night?*
*Is it ironic that my 69th post is about something that sucks?

No comments: