Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Delicious Wiener

Mandi sent me the link to this cute little device: the Octodog!



The Octodog can do amazing things to any wiener. I tried it on my own wiener. Here's the result:



It sure did hurt! I think it would probably be a lot less painful if I used a hot dog. Maybe one of the Limited Ed. Kobe beef hot dogs from the Old Homestead Steak House Restaurant, New York City's oldest and finest steak house, would work better. At $19 a pop they should taste a little better than my wiener anyhow. You gotta' get it with the Kobe beef chili topping and Vidalia onions. Also, if you ever get the chance and can actually afford it, try the $95 Kobe steak or the $41 Kobe beef burger topped with exotic mushrooms and micro greens. I'm not sure what micro greens are, but just thinking about all of that delicious, tender Kobe beef is making my mouth water. I know where I'm going the next time I am in New York and someone else is paying for my meal.

No comments: