Monday, June 07, 2004

Ch-Check It Out!

My last four posts have had exclamation points in the title! Sweet! I am really excited! Especially since the Beastie Boys new and possibly final album, To The 5 Burroughs, will be in stores June 15th! I can't wait! It's too bad this is their last album, supposedly. In honor of this historic release and the passing of Ronald Reagan, one of the most overrated presidents in American history, I have found some nice Limited Ed. Beastie Boys shtuff. Okay, so this really doesn't have anything to do with that bumbling dolt, but I am currently watching the news, and they can't seem to get off of Reagan's jock. Anyway, I don't want to get into all that. I'll just get all worked up and have to start using exclamation points again!

The first Limited Ed. Beastie Boys item I found was thisBeastie Boys Australian Tour Poster:



Then there's this Limited Ed. white label breakbeat mix of Fight For Your Right. I also found this Limited Ed. Hello Nasty Australian Import:



With a bonus disc with four extra songs. And this Limited Ed. Hello Nasty Instrumentals seems pretty sweet. *drool*

No comments: