Monday, June 21, 2004

Moving

My apologies to anyone who missed having anything Limited Ed. to look at and read about this weekend, but I was moving. I am now living in Carrboro, North Cackalacky, also known as the Paris of the Piedmont. I will not be giving out my address, I already know what kind of sick crap you people out there would send me if I did, but I will say that I am living in apartment G-105. Which, for those of you who don't live in NC, are the call letters for the local cheesy-ass pop music radio station! Sweet! How many pieces of junk mail will I get that are intended for the radio station? We'll soon find out! Maybe I can win the $250,000 home make-over that G-105 is giving away based on the fact that I live in an apartment with the same call letters as their radio station. Anyway, it is lunch time and I have to go home and feed my kitty-cat. I will find some Limited Ed. stuff to post later. Don't worry, you will all have something to fill the void soon.

No comments: