Tuesday, June 29, 2004

G5 PowerBook Available*

Although the new G5 PowerBook may be a little bigger and heavier than its siblings, let me tell you, it sure is powerful. Just look at that chunky little b'yatch:



It is basically a G5 PowerMac turned on its side with a flat screen and keyboard attached. I'm sure I could get used to the weight after a little while, might even strengthen my back carrying that somabitch around all day. Get yer E-bay orders in now, 'cause these bad biddys are flying off the shelves.
*It's not April Fools Day, is it?

4 comments:

Limited Ed. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Limited Ed. said...

That last post was just too damn dirty for me to leave up here. Okay, not really. I was really just testing out the whole "comments" thing on my blog as I try to work it out. Anyway, where are all the comments, huh? Anybody out there?

M said...

This post has been removed by the visitor.

Anonymous said...

that is the uglyiest friken thing i have evr seen. I dont think you will sell alot....