Monday, June 07, 2004

Nerds!

Limited Ed. is the first to admit that he is a bit of a nerd. For one thing, he is constantly talking about himself in the third person. David Cross would be very disappointed in me for this, but I'm not nearly as bad as Ricky Henderson. Anyway, along with Limited Ed.'s other nerdy avocations, such as web design, graphic design, and toy collecting, I am also a big video game nerd. I have owned or played extensively on an Atari 2600, Intellivision, Commodore 64, NES, Super NES, Gameboy, Sega Genesis, Playstation, Nintendo 64, Playstation 2, Gamecube, and Gameboy Advance SP. I have played every game from Archon to Zaxxon. Now Nintendo has decided to come out with a Limited Ed. Game Boy Advance SP Classic NES:



It looks like an old-skool NES controller, but is probably more powerful than an entire NES system. And it fits in the palm of your hand! Limited Ed. might have to trade in his old jet-black GBA SP for this new one. Then he can play all of old-skool NES games on the go and look nerdy-cool doing it. I'm not sure how many this item is limited to, but you can get it at amazon.com.

Be on the lookout for a couple more posts today since I didn't post anything all weekend because I was out having fun and not being nerdy.

Thanks to I4U.com for the GBA SP info. No thanks to Gadget Madness for making it so that I couldn't link to the GBA SP Classic NES pictures on their site, how annoying.

No comments: