Thursday, May 18, 2006

Stuff On My Cat Is Awesome!

What a great party host Vincent is.I don't know why I hadn't heard about this sooner. I love cats. Really, I love all animals. I kinda' like animals more than I like people, 'cause animals don't give me no shit. You know what you're getting with animals, there's no hidden agenda. Either they like you or they bite you. People can tell you one thing and mean something completely different, but animals don't talk, so they don't tell you anything. Anyway, Stuff on My Cat is a website whose name tells it all. Pictures of cats with stuff on them. What could be better, cuter or funnier? And now they have a new t-shirt [pictured below]. I wonder if I can get one that will fit my cat. Now that would be a good picture!Stuff On My Cat t-shirt

No comments: