Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Cubanbee X Puma RS100 At Alife

Cubanbee x Puma RS100
My e-mail inbox sure was full when I checked it this morning. I guess that's what I get when I leave it alone for a three-day weekend. There were a couple hundred spam messages, but only a few really important things, including an e-mail from the Alife Rivington Club letting me know that they have the new Limited Ed. Puma RS100s by world-famous tattoo artist B.J. Betts, a.k.a. Cubanbee, in stock for $120 each. There are three different colorways, each featuring a different tattoo design on the heel [above, from left to right: "Mom", "Sacred Heart", and "Dad"]. I might get the "Mom" for my mother or "Dad" for my father, but I don't think I would wear any of these kicks myself. I like the "Sacred Heart" design, but not the symbolism behind it, since I'm not Christian. They are cool designs though, just not something I would wear, unless of course I won them from Cool Hunting (which I don't think I did).

No comments: