Thursday, February 09, 2006

Size Matters

Huge CondomsI have been very lucky to be blessed with what some people have referred to as a "donkey dick". Some people even think of me as the younger, taller, more handsome Ron Jeremy (just compare the picture of me above my links with the picture of Ron from Wikipedia). I have never had any problems with women in bed, it has always been getting them into bed that has been difficult for me. Unfortunately, this is not the case with everyone. Some people are not as "gifted" as I am in the pants, but now they can pretend to be with the new condom brand Huge. They are standard size condoms (which are damn tight on me, ha ha!) but come in an extra-large box with the word 'Huge' prominently displayed on the front. A good way to advertise if you are the kind of person who walks around with a box of condoms stapled to you lapel (i.e. TLC from back in the day). Maybe the kind of thing that would help me get women into bed in the first place (just kidding, Anne. You are the only woman I want to get into bed). There are three different quantities: the Nightcap (a pack of three), the Weekender (twelve), and the Extended Stay (thirty-six), depending on your plans (and stamina).

[via Daily Candy]

No comments: