Friday, February 10, 2006

New T's

True Love t-shirt    Puking Butterflies t-shirt

In honor of Valentine's Day coming up next Tuesday and because Cafe Press is having a contest to win an iPod, I designed a couple of Limited Ed. Valentine's Day t-shirts. They are based on what loves feels like. The men's t-shirt is titled True Love [pictured above, left] and features a pink soldier pissing a rainbow onto a heart and the women's t-shirt is titled Puking Butterflies [pictured above, right] and features, appropriately, a girl puking butterflies. That's what I think love feels like, but I'm a pretty weird guy, so it might feel different for other people. Anyway, Cafe Press is having a sale from now until Valentine's Day where you can get $5 off of orders of $50 or more by entering the code CUPID5 and $10 off of orders of $100 or more by entering CUPID10 when you checkout. So basically you get free shipping if you order a whole lot of t-shirts and other miscellaneous junk. The contest Cafe Press is having gives the person who sells the most Anti-Valentine's Day themed merchandise a free 60GB iPod. The two runners-up get a 4GB iPod Nano and a 2GB iPod Nano respectively. So everybody buy my t-shirts so I can get a free iPod. Also, buy them so I have enough money to pay for dinner with my girlfriend on Valentine's Day. Come on people, help a brother out. Click on my face above the links to see the rest of my Limited Ed. Cafe Press t-shirts and merchandise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These shirts are very very Banksy. I dig them, but since I'm getting married, I can't really buy an anti-love shirt. What about those of us who are lovers and not fighters?

Scottyg

Gigi Lee said...

I like the puking butterflies idea, but not sure about the woman's body. Why is there a white cut-out in her body? Is that supposed to be a shadow or something? I think I'd order the shirt if that part made sense to me.

Limited Ed. said...

The cut out part of the woman's body is the highlight, the pink part is the shadow. It is a stencil. You can see it better in the full size version.