Friday, February 03, 2006

The Kuggs Are Coming! (All Over My Face)

Kuggs magnets and packagingI got an e-mail this morning from Andrew Yip at Blackwater Toys, a new toy company that has just produced its first toy, the Kuggs. Their website is still under construction, but they sent me a press release with images and descriptions of the Kuggs, so I'm going to share them with you, my loving audience. According to Andrew, "Kuggs are cute little beings that are being oppressed by the Bagless who control their lives." Suggested retail price and production run have not been finalised yet, but they should know by March. They will be debuting the Kuggs next week at Toy Fair 2006 at the Javis Center in New York. Their booth is number 5859 for anyone up there who will be attending the event. The two things I really like about these toys are the endless customization opportunities and the little magnetic train that it can hold in its magnetized hands [pictured above]. I also like the train packaging [pictured below]. Very "NYC". Anyway, enjoy the pictures until March when I'll find out a release date, price and availability for them.

No comments: