Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Bondage

Bondage Smorkin' LabbitSorry I haven't posted anything in the last couple of days. I have been chained to my desk here at work training the person who will be taking over my job when I leave. I'm just a temp, so I often have to train the person who will be taking over for me. Hopefully, someday, I will temp for a job that I actually want to do on a permanent basis, and then I will apply for the job and hopefully be the most qualified person for the job, and then I won't have to train my own replacement again. Anyone know of any graphic design jobs available in North Cackalacka? I'm not too particular and I work relatively cheap. I also do freelance work. I'm also a professional gigolo, so if anyone needs any of that kind of "service" I'm available for that as well. Alright, now that I am done with the silly entertaining part of my blog, onto what people are really interested in: the toys! I got an e-mail (maybe four) from Kidrobot yesterday letting me know that they have yet another new toy that they are getting ready to release. This urban vinyl toy thing is really getting out of hand. Places like Kidrobot are starting to flood the market to the point where, even though each piece is very limited in its production run, there are so many different new figures us collectors don't know what to do. You can't collect all of them, unless you are a millionaire with an entire wing of your mansion dedicated to the housing of toys, so I guess you just have to decide which ones you prefer and forget the rest, which can be quite difficult for us obsessive/compulsive types. Anyway, the new Limited Ed. 10 Inch Frank Kozik Bondage Smorkin' Labbit [pictured above, left] is quite adorable (for a character clad in "leather" bondage gear) and would make an excellent addition to any collection, mine included (I don't have any of the smorkin' labbits and this one is probably my favorite so far). Unfortunately, I can't afford to add any new toys to my collection, and because only 400 will be produced, this one will probably sell out before I get my greasy mitts on one. The Frank Kozik Bondage Smorkin' Labbit will make its debut on Monday, February 13th from 6-8pm at Kidrobot San Francisco with a live signing by the man, Frank Kozik himself, in person.

No comments: