Monday, February 20, 2006

More Like Rocket Queer

The RocketeerAh, those loveable gays, I just can't help making fun of them! Anyway, now that I have gotten that homophobia out of the way, Ningyoushi has a pre-order on their website for the Limited Ed. 12" Medicom Real Action Hero Rocketeer v.2 figure [pictured, left] for the Disney movie, The Rocketeer, featuring Jennifer Connelly's enormous breasts. Now that makes me feel more like a man! Anyway, this is something for all of you Rocketeer fans out there, which apparently there are a lot of since the demand for the original Rocketeer 12" figure caused Medicom to make a version 2. This version apparently has more posability and accessories. Hooray! It doesn't say on Ningyoushi's website how limited these guys are, but I'm sure they will sell out quickly. The perfect addition to any 12" collection... just like me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My, my, such rampant homophobia. I think you're just trying to disguise your true nature behind these hate- filled comments and Jennifer Connelly's breasts. And really, what couldn't they hide?

It's ok, Alec. I know.