Friday, February 24, 2006

400th Post!!!

Woo-hoo!!! This is my 400th post!!! Where are the streamers and confetti? Where are the noise-makers and firecrackers? I guess I will just have to celebrate this milestone by announcing my first contest! I know every other "cool hunting" website has some contest or other that they present on their site (I have won a couple of them), so now I am following suit. To pay my loyal readers back, one of you will receive a tube of goodies from Assualt! Design. To participate, answer the following question, "What is Limited Ed. most afraid of and why?" Check back through my past posts for the answer to this question, it's in there somewhere. I will give you one week to get your entries in. Here are the deets:
To enter, send an e-mail with your answer to limited[dot]ed[at]gmail[dot]com. One entry per person only, please. Entries must be received no later than Friday, March 3rd, 2006 at 11:59pm EST. One entry will be chosen at random to be awarded the prize. Allow four to six weeks for delivery of prize. Chances of winning are approximately 1:1,000,000. Winner will be notified via e-mail. Entries are subject to ridicule by Limited Ed. and all Limited Ed. subsidiaries. Entries are subject to be posted in future Limited Ed. posts for public ridicule.
MAD x Socialpest t-shirtNow that I have gotten that out of the way, something y'all might actually be interested in. Our good friend Bill Griffin (hey, why no link to Limited Ed. no more Bill?) over at Socialpest sent me an e-mail letting me know that they are now shipping their Limited Ed. "Sharpest" Jeremy Madl a.k.a. MAD x Socialpest hemp t-shirt [pictured, left]. Limited to only 100, these 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton t's feature a gold print design by MAD along with the Socialpest insignia embroidered on the sleeve. They are available in men's small, medium, large, extra-large, and double XL. These ones will sell out quick, so get your hands on one soon. Socialpest has other artists lined up to do more Limited Ed. t-shirts after this one, so when I know about them, y'all will know about them. Now go enter the contest, dammit!

No comments: