Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy VD!

It's Valentine's Day, and as far as I can tell, I have no venereal diseases! I love the way both of those things have the same initials. It makes so much sense. Anyway, in honor of Valentine's Day I have rounded up some Valentine's themed items and sales. First of all, Oobase is having a Valentine's Day sale today with all items up to 30% off. Woopeedeedoo! I don't think I would buy that kind of toy for anyone for Valentine's Day. Now this kind of toy someone might find useful and entertaining on Valentine's Day.

Kidrobot Love VD            Kidrobot Hate VD

Alright, enough of that stuff, but keeping on the toy tip, Kidrobot has these two Limited Ed. V-Day themed KR figures, Love [above, left] and Hate [above, right], that I blogged about before. But this time I have pictures. They're pretty cute toys for V.D. and there are only 1000 of each of them, so they qualify. If you are not into giving your sweetie a toy like this for Valentine's, you could check out one of the many anti-Valentine's-themed t-shirts and clothing available on Cafe Press.Stop VD Teddy Bear If you are interested in giving your honey-bunny a widdle teddy-weddy bear for Valentine's, may I suggest this 'Stop the Spread of VD*' Teddy Bear [pictured, right]. Also, because I am so happy to have a girlfriend on this Valentine's Day, I have put all of my love-themed t-shirts on Cafe Press on sale for their base price. I won't be making any profit on them. I will have to raise the price back up tomorrow, however, because my computer died last night and I will have to make a bunch of money to buy a new one. I might have to set up a donation program to try to make some money to buy a new computer. Anyone out there have any freelance graphic or web design work that they need to have done? Anyone need a t-shirt design done? I recently did another new t-shirt design for my friend Ryan for the band Eyes to Space, if anyone wants to buy one of those. Anyway, pictures of my love-themed t-shirts and the Eyes to Space t-shirt are below. Enjoy.

True Love t-shirt    Puking Butterflies t-shirt
I Love Mochi Women's T    I Love Mochi Ringer T
Eyes to Space T

No comments: