Monday, August 30, 2004

Where's My Robosexual?!

What a lovely weekend! I shot a miserable 115 at Occoneechee Golf Club on Sunday finishing well ahead of hurricane Gaston's visit to North Cackalacky. The more I play golf, the worse I seem to get. Of course, the lessons are helping. What I really need to get my golf game going is one of these Limited (special) Ed. Signature Series Robosapiens:



Everyone from Gizmodo to I4U Tech News has been blabbing about these things from Sharper Image. Whew, it comes in chrome or blue and is signed by Mark Tilden, the toys inventor. Yeah, but can it carry my golf bag and help me with my slice? That's the real question. Actually, the real question is, "How good is it in bed?" With a body like that, it could rock my world anyday! (Damn I need a girlfriend!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

start calling people you dislike "douchebox." It is more effective than douchebag and you will get so much pussy you will have to beat it off with a stick. You can use my special beat-off stick. It's a limited edition, with special bumps and a drainage channel -- for her pleasure!!! -SG

M said...

Okay, I just called some undeserving, fuckwitted tardbucket on the street a douchebox. Where's my pussy?

Anonymous said...

I got yer' pussy right here, buddy!
-Steph Swift

Limited Ed. said...

Speaking of channel, where's my chunnel?!