Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Matisyahu On Jimmy Kimmel, LIVE!

So my favorite Hasidic Reggae Superstar, Matisyahu, was on the late-night talk show Jimmy Kimmel Live last night making his first national television appearance. Now twelve more people know who he is! Yippee! If you are not one of the twelve people that actually watch Jimmy Kimmel's show, Matisyahu's performance was most excellent. I have been searching the internet for a bootleg of the performance but have yet to find one. If anyone knows where I can find it, let me know. Until then, I will just have to be satisfied pre-ordering Matisyahu's new CD, Shake Off The Dust... Arise:



Which will be out in October from JDub Records and listening to the three tracks that JDub has on their Audio Jukebox. I first saw Matisyahu at last year's Jeweltide: A Chanukah Bash at Southpaw in Brooklyn with Mike and Leia and have been hooked ever since. Big ups to Jah!

2 comments:

M said...

Goldene keylim vern ka mol nit shvarts!

Limited Ed. said...

'Odem yesode meofe vesofe leofe' - beyno-lveyno iz gut a trink bronfn.