Thursday, August 26, 2004

Coolest Thing Ever!

Not really Limited Ed. but definitely one-of-a-kind, original, and hand-made are these PaperFormers:



Found via Gizmodo these paste-together D.I.Y. robots ACTUALLY TRANSFORM! How sick is that?! Not as cool as the new BinalTech BT-10 Grimlock 2005 Ford Mustang:



But what is? The PaperFormers are free, though, so that makes them slightly more cool than they would be if they cost, say, $54.95.

P.S. - if anyone wants to buy me one of those BinalTech Grimlocks, it would look sweet next to my BinalTech SilverStreak and my 20th Anniversay Masterpiece Optimus Prime.

1 comment:

M said...

While I can't afford to buy you one of those Spinal Hemlock thingies, I can certainly sit around all day folding up paper robots ... which sounds like some kind of bizarre metaphor for how hungover I am right now.